• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

hello!!

erin

5 Year Member
Hey guys.My name is Erin.I just got my very first tegu!! shes awsome. we named her Piggy as she is a pig when she eats lol she is 2 1/2 years old .Here are some pictures of her .Enjoy!!!

100_0992.jpg

100_0993.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
:welc to the tegutalk forum Erin! awesome tegu. lol nice name for her too. that name probably would fit most tegus.

what is that black thing she is eating in the pictures?

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Nice tegu, and welcome!
I think that black thing is just a design on the bowl, and there's water in the bowl.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
yeah now i see that its a print of a dog bone on the bottom and its just water in the bowl. lol.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very pretty girl! What size tank is that? is she really 2 and half year's old cause she looks kinda small for that age.. I have two, 2year old reds and they are giant compaired to yours.

erin

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Welcome to the forum!

What are you using for bedding?

thanks . we are using cypress mulch. i know it looks alitte dry in the pics but that when we first put her in.

erin

5 Year Member
Lexi said:
Very pretty girl! What size tank is that? is she really 2 and half year's old cause she looks kinda small for that age.. I have two, 2year old reds and they are giant compaired to yours.

shes in a 75 gallon tank. that what the guys said she was 2 1/2 yrs old :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me