• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello

Joey

5 Year Member
Hello everybody, My name is Joey and I joined the site on about 01/04/08. I live in New york and I am 16 years old. I love reptiles and generally all animals. I am very dedicated to raising my Argentine Tegu to be happy ans healthy which is why I joined this site to share and recieve information about tegus. Since I'm telling you about myself I mind as well tell you about my tegu lol I cant really tell if it's a boy or a girl yet but it is 19.5 inches long and I still dont see the lumps under the tail. My tegu likes to eat like crazy, be out of it's cage active and explore. Thats just about it. I look forward to meeting all of you. Here are some Pics of my tegu

Picture298.jpg

Picture297.jpg

Picture293.jpg

Picture294.jpg

Picture295.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
welcome! hope you have as much fun here as i have in the 1 day i have been here so far lol.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yo Joey Bag O Donuts whats up brotha!! lol Im Joey B. Welcome. Your tegu's got some cool patterns going on there. Check ya laters.

Joey

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Yo Joey Bag O Donuts whats up brotha!! lol Im Joey B. Welcome. Your tegu's got some cool patterns going on there. Check ya laters.
Thanks a lot if you want to see a video of him eating go to the black and white tegu forum i posted there as My tegu eating crazy

or just go here

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=VmIEznSYmIo">http://youtube.com/watch?v=VmIEznSYmIo</a><!-- m -->

p.s. Thanks for the warm welcome everybody

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kid3zoo