• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello!

G

Hi there, im from Guadalajara MÃ?Æ?Ã?©xico and i own a 9 years old colombian tegu named Minos, he is a "cat-like tamed" 2kg beast ^^. I was a regular user from thetegu.com but i lose contact for some years with the people in the site and now it looks like a whole different place, but with little effort the tides of google took me here and i see some names in the forums that i recognize.

So... :dead ...so many smilies and not one is waving... :hifit

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi Neuro. Welcome to the TeguTalk forum. I remember you from the " thetegu.com " forum :) . The reason why it changed is because we had a lot of spam on the old forum for a long time. We got spamed every day. Sometimes a few times a day. So Rick changed to a new server. Trust me it took me a while to get used to it. It's nice to hear that you still have your Tegu :) . It would be great if you could post some pictures. Thank you and I hope all is well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan