• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help- savannah Ate rubber

Jkc135r

We were feeding our savannah tonight and he ate the rubber tips off the tongs. He is about 1.5 years old and about 30" long. I am worries about him passing them or them getting stuck. I can't believe they came off the tips. Any advice would be helpful.

Attachments

• 20201101_092658.jpg
    20201101_092658.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15

rantology

that sucks! keep an eye on the droppings and cross your fingers that he is able to pass them. If you notice any bloating or abnormal behavior be sure to have a vet appointment on standby. You are already doing soaks judging from the picture which should help keep him hydrated & encourage bowel movements. Those rubber things are usually pretty small so I would hope he can pass them with no drama, wishing you the best

Jkc135r

that sucks! keep an eye on the droppings and cross your fingers that he is able to pass them. If you notice any bloating or abnormal behavior be sure to have a vet appointment on standby. You are already doing soaks judging from the picture which should help keep him hydrated & encourage bowel movements. Those rubber things are usually pretty small so I would hope he can pass them with no drama, wishing you the best
Thanks! We sure will!

Ryanj_426

He is at a size where he should be fine and able to pass them. They're most likely made of something safe like silicone. Keep on soaking him and just keep an eye on his poops! Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam