• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help with Argentinian tegu

Ashleymarie2322

So our tegu is about a year old. All the sudden he has slowed down his eating and he won't open one of his eyes for very long. I've stuff on here about maybe it being his bulb, distance from the bulb, etc.

What exactly is recommended for him so I can start going through making sure everything is right and I have solved the issue.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
When my male adult had an eye close, someone on this forum told me to kick up the humidity. That totally worked, and he's never had the problem since - over a year and a half. My Tegu's bulbs are about 3 ft in height from where he resides. The height of the enclosure is 4ft. He's doing well with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980