• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Help

Neeko

you cant treat, animals product with great respect and all and i mean if this pair was pristine i'd brag about the company and send any one there but since they arent.... it turned into something negative.
Neeko said:
you cant treat, animals product with great respect and all and i mean if this pair was pristine i'd brag about the company and send any one there but since they arent.... it turned into something negative.

One of the distributors tried telling me things happen in transit but the tail looks to have been healing up so it wasn't transit at all... asked if i've ever received animals before making me think he'd just say it was transit when its not.

Attachments

• broken tail (1).jpg
    broken tail (1).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 9
  • broken tail female.jpg
    broken tail female.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 9
  • broken toe something isnt right male.jpg
    broken toe something isnt right male.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 8

Krissy

Yeah. It would be fine if they showed the toe and the tail in the pictures but they didn't. They promised us they were in perfect healthy/condition before they took our money and sent us them. I love them to death, but I agree with Neeko. They didn't give us what they promised to for our money and its wrong for them to keep all our money, insisting that it happened in 'transit' when the male is fine with us touching his toe and the females tail is healed up and everything.
Long story short, they are scammers and we hope that none of you fall for what we did.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't see anything wrong with the foot, but the tail didn't happen overnight. Sorry you are in this situation.

Krissy

Well compared to the other foot, that toe looks more swollen, especially around the joint and it's bent oddly compared to the other one as well.

Neeko

He said i can refund or get a "perfect" pair. any one have an opinion? take a chance get another pair or full refund?

jerobi2k

the bad part is, Im betting these were not the 2 gUs in the Kingsnake add as pictured, so that is a bummer and so Im guessing this is a lesson learned that we as buyers always need to remember to ask "am I recieving the animals pictured?" I mean that toe is just a gash, will most likely heal ok, if its not more than half way through and that is one heck of a bent tail to not even mention in a full priced red @ 200$ea (just my opinion). but its good you shared this so those who see can decide if they want to do buisness with these guys. If they look good and healthy aside for that its your call, Im sure they will make some good snuggle buddies one day. to bad he wouldnt give you a partial refund, Im sure that would have made you feel a little better. but over all best of luck with your decision. :)

Neeko

The company is stupidly annoying to get in contact with. I'm just going to get a full refund its to annoying to deal with all this.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good decision, I feel it is better to not support bad businesses.

Neeko

Thanks James. I don't want to ship them back with out getting in contact with them though. Then is be out Tegus and money. My schedule is tight though... The guy won't pick up on the number he gave me...

finally got a hold of him, shipping out tomorrow and getting a full refund.

new2tegus

I hope you get this before you ship them. What they did was wrong, horribly wrong, and I know they aren't mine, but you are probably saving them a long agonizing death to be truthful. I'd report them to the better business bureau, post pics on every board, and keep them. They are letting you handle them, and if you got them to breed their babies will be healthy. Sending them back will kill them sadly. Up to you though, I agree, treating animals like that is horrible. The tail looks like a cage door incident :(.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
new2tegus said:
I hope you get this before you ship them. What they did was wrong, horribly wrong, and I know they aren't mine, but you are probably saving them a long agonizing death to be truthful. I'd report them to the better business bureau, post pics on every board, and keep them. They are letting you handle them, and if you got them to breed their babies will be healthy. Sending them back will kill them sadly. Up to you though, I agree, treating animals like that is horrible. The tail looks like a cage door incident :(.

I completely disagree. Why support a business like this by keeping something you aren't happy with? Yes, sending them back may lead to their death, but if they can't sell animals they can't stay in business. If people buy stuff from them and aren't happy but keep the animals for the animals sake, they will stay in business and continue to sell poorly cared for animals. Send them back and don't look back.

Neeko

Ok, so i dont have a license to ship live animals so i cant even return these guys. Im at wits end what to do.

Neeko

If you tried contacting these people you'd understand. It's crazy hard... I'm at a pet store and they have a license to ship. The store said they might be able to sell them. Now its hard to decide ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602