• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Here to Talk the TeguTalk!

Mamasaurus

Hey all, I'm Ashley. AKA: Mamasaurus. I am a vet tech, from PA, a scale, fur, and human mama lol. Animals are my passion and especially the misunderstood ones. Currently just have two scale babies. I have one Citrus Bearded Dragon whose growth was stunted as a babe. Her name is Tiger Lily and she is about 2 1/2; had her since she was about a year. My new addition is my B&W Argentine Tegu named Toothless who I got from a rescue in Florida. Had him about two months and if you're in the market I would suggest doing the same since. They're being killed on site down there now and tbh he is just as gentle, if not more so, than a lot of the "captive bred" ones you'd get. I also have two dogs (one is a tripawd), and three monsters. I mean kids. Yeah, kids. I've owned all kinds of critters in my life but that's what I have cooking currently. Glad to be here, to share info, and learn some too!

Zyn

Welcome a lot of people already have some of rodeny’s rescues from Tegusonly. Rodney has been
Working to rescue them for years hopefully he can keep it up with the new regulations being passed in Florida

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hey! Welcome to the forum...you'll get a lot of good info here. I have a 2 yr old rescue from Rodney that turned out to be a very big boy (Had him for a year) - his name is Skully. I just got another baby from Rodney about 2 weeks ago, and named her Captain (4 months old). I love these animals - I'm glad we have Rodney working out there trying to save as many as possible. If they were just a little smaller..... I could own 10! I just lost one of my beardies.....still mourning her perfect nature, and I have a male beardie named Jabba. Raised 4 monsters - commonly referred to as "my DingDongKids". They are all in their 30's now, but I don't let up. I try to be a constant source of humiliation for them. ;)

RomanPort

Hey! Welcome to the forum...you'll get a lot of good info here. I have a 2 yr old rescue from Rodney that turned out to be a very big boy (Had him for a year) - his name is Skully. I just got another baby from Rodney about 2 weeks ago, and named her Captain (4 months old). I love these animals - I'm glad we have Rodney working out there trying to save as many as possible. If they were just a little smaller..... I could own 10! I just lost one of my beardies.....still mourning her perfect nature, and I have a male beardie named Jabba. Raised 4 monsters - commonly referred to as "my DingDongKids". They are all in their 30's now, but I don't let up. I try to be a constant source of humiliation for them. ;)

I'm really sorry about the loss of your beardie. I'm sure you did great with them.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Thanks - the sadness doesn't go away all that quickly....right? She was a leatherback, and she just died in brumation - no sign of anything weird.
What a sweet animal.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. I'm a Rodney tegu keeper, too. Lots of good info. Jump right in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980