• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Here's Gorbash

AB^

5 Year Member
I have been sharing a lot of pictures of my colombian so I figured I'd give Gorbash her shot in the spotlight :lol:

so here she is

DSC02748.jpg

DSC02749.jpg

DSC02755.jpg

DSC02757.jpg

greentriple

5 Year Member
Very good looking Gu. Great face. How big our your enclosures? I like the bamboo lining and minimalist look to them.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
AB,she looks really good,anh healthy.But you alwats seem to take really good care of your animals.Keep up the great work bro. :)

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Ab forgot to ask how big and old is she,also were did you get her from.If you don't mind me asking. :)

AB^

5 Year Member
Thanks for the compliments.

I got her last december from the EBV and her svl is in the 13-15" range im guessing. the cage is 6.5 x 2.5 x 2.5. she isnt hibernating but has been coming out less and less so she might be winding down a bit.

AB^

5 Year Member
Ok, today I noticed Gorbash had a little bit of stuck shed on her toes which was a direct result of her substrate drying out as I have been pretty busy during the last couple weeks. So I decided to give her a good 20 minute soak to peel em off and moisten down her substrate while she was int he tub. Took the chance to get a few new pix...

DSC03210.jpg

DSC03224.jpg

DSC03241.jpg

DSC03247.jpg

striggs

5 Year Member
lookn good. kinda looks like my cage with a lil renovating. lol the cage does look huge. I guess it's because gorbash is little.

AB^

5 Year Member
Striggs if I remember correctly I helped inspire your cage design on that other tegu website (AB^ aka Ameivaboy ) :wink:
She might not be as big as yours but she's trying :?
lol

DSC03058.jpg

AB^

5 Year Member
WhiskeyTango said:
very nice cage setup!Where did you buy the bamboo from??

also she is a beauty!!!

Bamboo reed screening comes from home depot. it comes in 20' rolls that are 6' tall. though they are quite a pain in the ......
to cut to size.

ohhhhhh ameivaboy, wassup?. everybody came over here & got mod status. xxxx i'm late.

Well it's nice to see you here striggs, I lost touch with a few people from the other site when I was banned. Hopefully we'll see more and more familiar faces :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
AB^ said:
I lost touch with a few people from the other site when I was banned. Hopefully we'll see more and more familiar faces :)
I think most of the "pre-apocalypse" members have come over. Striggs is one of the last.

How's the bamboo holding up?? Didn't you build that in the summer??

AB^

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
AB^ said:
I lost touch with a few people from the other site when I was banned. Hopefully we'll see more and more familiar faces :)
I think most of the "pre-apocalypse" members have come over. Striggs is one of the last.

How's the bamboo holding up?? Didn't you build that in the summer??

Haha Pre-apocalypse.

Yea, I was exhiled a bit before the drama started going public. 8)

I actually checked all the reed screening that is below substrate level when I was moistening down the substrate and all seems well. I thought it would have deteriorated more than it has by now but so far so good. I built the argentines cage in the summer and I beleive the colombians cage (which is practically the same) maybe early spring??
The reed screening in the colombians cage is taking more of a beating as she can actually climb on it. But still it doesnt look like it needs to be replaced any time soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029