• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey everyone! I am new to the site :)

Hi everyone, I am Sasha.
After many of years of researching Tegus and spending countless hours drooling over videos / photos of them my husband surprised me with one! I am officially the proud mama of a Chacoan Tegu. It was born in July so right now sex is to be determined. If it is a male his name will be Meat Loaf, if it is a female, Madonna :)

I was told about this wonderful site from a good friend. So here I am ! :)

Rebecca Stout

Wow, you got a baby baby. Lol. Congrats. I'm new(ish) too. I've only been here about six months. I was like you, oh my gosh, just drooling over videos every single day for so long. Hubby got me mine too. I picked her (he helped), but he's the one that surprised me by saying we were getting one ya know? There are ways to tell the sex in very young ones. But I don't know how young. Maybe someone can help. You do it by looking closely at the vent. If it can be done at this age i'll let someone else tell you how to hold the baby and take a picture so you can get input here.

Hi Rebecca, yeah definetely a baby baby lol I did get in touch with someone who told me how to check and I am pretty certain it is a boy! :) His name is MEATLOAF .
I dont know if I got lucky or what but he is amazing. With my research on them for years I have been working with him daily and he definetely knows who his mama is lol.
I bought him a harness today but it will take him some time to fit it lol. Nice to meet you Rebecca. I will have to upload a pic or two of him. My husband cracks up and says its the best and worst present lol I am totally in love with him haha

My baby MEATLOAF
meatloaf.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980