• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey everyone new to tegutalk

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
CB darts aren't poisonous??? I didn't know that. Time for some research hahaha I think they are in Canada in the bigger city pet stores. I need to get down south to check it out. Toronto is probably my best bet. I looked online for Canadian pet stores but found very few websites. I live in Timmins. We have one exotic pet store and they only have four reptiles and a bunch of fish and birds. I wonder how hard it would be to clear customs and just go State side for em.

Markie

5 Year Member
From what I have read, it's some kind of ant in their natural habitat that they eat and that makes them poisonous. So in captivity, with the change in diet, they eventually become nonpoisonous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980