• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey everyone new to tegutalk

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
:-D
I finally made it on here. My name is Jon and im from Ohio go buckeyes, im 25 and ive been addictd to reptiles since i was like 7 years old and it has been an on and off fight ever since :twisted: . lol anyways just saying whats up.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
thanks, im def gonna be posting pics here really soon. how can i post them or load them. and i think i have some pics of my vine snakes on my camera phone. so the quality is only 2-3 mega pixel.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
sweet i was actually in the process of reading someone else who posted the same ? and getting ready to sign up. thnx

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
DSC00125.jpg

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Welcome to Tegutalk! You were close on both attempts. I edited one for you so that the photo would display. Cute Tegus!!

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
thanxs there dirty from the cyprus and hibernating but i take any chance i can get on taking pics of them. i have a bunch of pics if u could walk me through posting them.
thanks

Markie

5 Year Member
Hey welcome to the forum! Asian vine snakes? I have wanted one of those for a long time! I'd LOVE to see pics! Can you tell me more about them?

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
yes i can tell you about them, yes i can post pics and depending if your interested i might be selling one or a pair.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
thanks i need to take better pics and when there clean to show off how awesome bobbys reds are. and they stand for my girfriends green and black dart frogs my girlfriend had to have but i have to take care off. lol i cant even fit all my animals in this signature lol i have more :twisted:

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
Ah Darts awesome I want to get some Dart frogs myself. But in Canada, and Ontario more specifically, poisonous and venomous creatures are under some very strict by-laws. I'm not even sure they are allowed where I live.

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
yeah there cool lil frogs i like my horned frogs alot more though.
and thats crazy how even though cb darts are really not poisonous that i know of and u guys still cant get them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980