• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey everyone...

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
Just wanted to say hi. My name is Cameron, I'm very new to tegus, I just preordered an Argentine black and white from Bobby Hill. I'm very excited about it. I have kept snakes for 13 years and currently breed pythons. I spent 4 years as an active duty Marine and now am currently an electrical apprentice in Oklahoma City. SO...I look forward to all the good info on this site and getting to know some fellow hobbyists. Take care.

Beasty

5 Year Member
Awesome! Bobby's tegus are killer!
I have 2! You won't be disappointed. I will warn you though, tegus are addictive!
I just got a 3rd from DaveDragon here on the forum!
So.. :welc glad to have ya!

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
good to see ya bro i live in tulsa. i used to have a blue. and plan on getting another next spring

BrunswickBoas

5 Year Member
Welcome! I just joined myself recently and I also have reservations on a red and an extreme from Bobby this year. I have learned a ton already from this forum and the helpful people that frequent it.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I've been wanting a tegu for a long time and have done a lot of reading on them. I found Bobby's website yesterday and within about 10 minutes made a decision to buy one of his. Time to start building a new cage..... :woot

jntann

5 Year Member
welcome Cameron. Iam a electrican in Tucson, AZ local 570. thanks for serving
in the marines, helping to protect our freedom. and good luck with your tegu you are going to get.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
jntann said:
welcome Cameron. Iam a electrican in Tucson, AZ local 570. thanks for serving
in the marines, helping to protect our freedom. and good luck with your tegu you are going to get.

Thanks man, I'm in local 1141 here in OKC. I'm a 2nd year app. How's work out there? It has slowed down here but is still kind of steady. Some big projects here that have been put on hold. Hopefully they will pick back up soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980