• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey Everyone!

ticoguy14

5 Year Member
Hello everyone this seems like the right place to learn more about Tegus. Im glad to join the forum. Here are 2 pictures of my tegus.
This is my blue tegu Pegasus
pegasusonrocktw6.jpg

This is my albino tegu Calypso
calypsoonarockgv9.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome pics ticoguy14, and welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you came and joined us. :)

COWHER

5 Year Member
welcome to the tegutalk family. hey are you from Costa Rica? I ask because the natives call themselves Tico's

ticoguy14

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
welcome to the tegutalk family. hey are you from Costa Rica? I ask because the natives call themselves Tico's

Yes I am. Have you been to Costa Rica before? Im from San Jose the capital.

COWHER

5 Year Member
yup I love it there! It is one of two places in the world i have felt truely at home. I keep going back to Guanacaste but i have taken trips to Caldera also and we did fly into San Jose once and took a day trip from there to liberia then to our hotel in Guanacaste.. glad to have you here we'll get to know each other more

ticoguy14

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
yup I love it there! It is one of two places in the world i have felt truely at home. I keep going back to Guanacaste but i have taken trips to Caldera also and we did fly into San Jose once and took a day trip from there to liberia then to our hotel in Guanacaste.. glad to have you here we'll get to know each other more

Yeah I love Guanacaste the beaches specially my grandparents live there so I go there like once a year.

COWHER

5 Year Member
ticoguy14 said:
COWHER said:

Yeah I love Guanacaste the beaches specially my grandparents live there so I go there like once a year.

all I have to say about that is "Pura Vida"!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me