• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hey there!

Lizz

Hi there! Name's Lizz, I'm a first time Tegu owner, and this adorable creature is Cynder, she's an Argentine black and white Tegu, I just got her two days ago.
She doesn't really like me much yet, but I suspect that's normal when adopting a year old Tegu
I've also read that they aren't big fans of change, so I hope she'll warm up to me when she starts to feels more at home
Cynder.png

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi there! Name's Lizz, I'm a first time Tegu owner, and this adorable creature is Cynder, she's an Argentine black and white Tegu, I just got her two days ago.
She doesn't really like me much yet, but I suspect that's normal when adopting a year old Tegu
I've also read that they aren't big fans of change, so I hope she'll warm up to me when she starts to feels more at home
View attachment 12307
Welcome Lizz. Cynder looks great. Giver 1-3 weeks to settle in. Place a worn shirt of yours into her hide. She'll also respond to seeing you and hearing your voice. Check out various threads here. Lots of good information and experience by many keepers.

Zyn

One small question does she have access to a
Basking light that is able to cover her or the small one that's hitting her back in the picture

Lizz

One small question does she have access to a
Basking light that is able to cover her or the small one that's hitting her back in the picture

This photo was taken inside a temporary enclosure while I was putting together her actual terrarium.
So no, she didn't have a bigger basking spot in this photo, but yes she does now c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029