• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HeY....

boy860

Hello every one, was looking up tegu information and stumbled across this website. Figrued i love my tegu enough to join a site dedicated to them lol. trying to figure out at the moment how to post pictures of her. but ill try and leave one in this post. pippy is an argentine red tegu about 2 1/2 years old now had her sense she was 8mnths old. but yea i will make another post else where including some pictures but here one for now. Thanks.

Pippy.jpg

pippy3.jpg

G

Hi welcome to Tegu talk !!!

To post pictures you have to make a [ Photobucket] account..

Then upload them from [my documents ]

Look forward to seeing your pictures ...

boy860

ahh ok well i opened an account and tried to upload again let me know if the pics went through thank you.
montana said:
Hi welcome to Tegu talk !!!

To post pictures you have to make a [ Photobucket] account..

Then upload them from [my documents ]

Look forward to seeing your pictures ...

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's one sexy redhead... ;)

and yes, your pics came out fine...

Welcome to Tegu Talk!

boy860

shes is on a daily diet plan i kinda made up lol sofar so great... i offer her 2 mice every 3 days, ill feed her hard boiled eggs and turkey chunks in between both of these i load with calcium supplement. every other day i offer fruits. plantains,grapes,etc. i know its sounds like alot but she hasnt had any shedding issues and has been/currently is very healthy. when she sheds i mist her and give her lots of time to soak in the tub..

thomasjg23 said:
That is an awesome looking red great colors. Exactly what id like mine to look like at 2.5 years! What are you feeding her?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan