• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi every1

adzcarne&natz

5 Year Member
Hello every1 :rasp

My names Natalie and my b/f is called adam theres a very high chance that we will both be using this account.
We live just outside of london, at this moment in time we only have 1 tegu shes black and white between 6/9mths old shes called sizzles I love her shes my baby :-D

We also have snakes 11 of them! And a lil blue staff called diesel :-D

I was given this site addy from someone on a reptile site called rfuk, as even though ive done alot of reading talking/ research on sizzles theres still so much i want to ask/know.

It took us a really long time to find the right lizard for us, when i discovered tegu's I fell in love with them instantly and was hooked :grno
It then took us mths to find the right one for us, but when i found sizzles i knew she was the one lol!!!
We went back to see her a couple of times before we bought her and shes now been living with us for a mth.

Im looking forward to chatting with all of you, hope i havent rambled to much! :rasp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me