• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi everyone new to the Forum

messianic

Hi everyone how is everyone one doing just wanted to say hello. New to the forum and i am proud owner of a Black and white Tegu she is about three years old now. Hope to talk to everyone soon!

messianic

I will put some pics up right now. But I am from California I live in the city of Whittier which is southern Cali.

turtlepunk

messianic said:
I will put some pics up right now. But I am from California I live in the city of Whittier which is southern Cali.

Hello! im new to the forum too! and Im also from SoCal! Im in Fullerton, so not too far from you!

G

I was born in Whittier and I grew up in Brea - right next to Fullerton! Welcome to TeguTalk!

messianic

2ltn7eo.jpg

2z8yuyc.jpg

Here are some pics of my black and white teg sorry for the wait on me getting these up i will put more up.

messianic

28u7bsn.jpg

1zoddg1.jpg

2nrfbm.jpg

28u7bsn.jpg

1zoddg1.jpg

2nrfbm.jpg

sorry about the bad posting of pics im new to forums still trying to get hang of it all haha

sorry about the bad posting of pics im new to forums still trying to get hang of it all haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.