• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HI EVERYONE!

WildlifeLover429

Hi everyone! My name is Cassandra, I used to be on this forum a few years back when I got an extreme tegu named Pierre (some of you may remember him). Sadly he passed away at a friends house while I was on vacation :( (wont make that mistake again). He was the best pet ive ever had and it still hurts to think about him. He will always be remembered. On the bright side though, My b-day is comming in July and my BF is going to be ordering a male extreme giant from Bobby. IM SO EXCITED! I start tearing just thinking about it. Ive already picked a name and everything. His name will be Sobek (Sobek-Ra) after the Egyptian God. I promise I will post pick when I get him! :D ITS NICE TO BE BACK!

[attachment=2233]

Attachments

• sobek.jpg
    sobek.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980