• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi my name is Paul I am new to tegus

paul0723

i just bought a B/W Col. tegu and i spoke with bobby he says maybe i didnt make such a great idea but anyways was just wanting to introduce myself to the forums and feel i will learn alot here i know nothing about tegus :chin

isdrake

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Tegu. May I ask why you got one if you know nothing about them? I think it's really good to read a alot about the specie before getting an animal. So that you are prepared. Do you have experience with reptiles?

Anyway, good luck with your Tegu. I'm sure you will be pleased with him/her.

paul0723

isdrake said:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Tegu. May I ask why you got one if you know nothing about them? I think it's really good to read a alot about the specie before getting an animal. So that you are prepared. Do you have experience with reptiles?

Anyway, good luck with your Tegu. I'm sure you will be pleased with him/her.
Yes i have had a redtail boa for about 6 years and i do have a little bit of experience with snakes but not so much with lizards etc. i read alot of diffrent things about gu's but alot of information is misleading so i was trying to get other opinions and i wanted a tegu cause i wanted to get into the lizard family and get out of snakes. And seeing that a tegu is more like a snake and a lizard it would be an easy switch to get learning about them

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! Here is link to a great tegu care sheet if you haven't seen it already. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=20</a><!-- l -->

Also there is more info on the home page. hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan