• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi!

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
Hello,

Im Becky and I'm from Gravenhurst, Canada. Right now I currently have 2 iguanas (Ace and Cookie), a vailed chameleon (Toast), two horned frogs (Keroppi and Frogger), and a corn snake (Peaches).

I get my first Tegu tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. (I am so excited!) from a lady who wants to give him a good home. His current name is Bumblebee. Anway I have never had a Tegu before but I know a few people who do and they are just amazing! Anway, I would be glad to post some pictures tomorrow when he arrives :-D

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
Don't you worrie, there will be pics. I am so excited, Im practiaclly jumping around my house! I have been waiting for my guy for like two weeks and have been counting down the days, haha 1 now :p. and don't worrie there will be pics!

Beasty

5 Year Member
:welc
Congrats!
Is it a Black and Gold Colombian? The name makes me wonder.
Looking forward to pix!

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
umm, I kind of hope not. She told me that is was a black and white argentine, but now I'm wondering myself. And she also just called to say that she couldn't come now until Sunday!! ahhhhh

Beasty

5 Year Member
I would certainly not take any animal without first seeing at least a photo of it.
You could very likely be taking in someone else's problem. Some have had luck with Colombians but I wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole. Just be aware what you're getting into exactly. I hope it is what you are wanting it to be. Let us know how that turns out for you.

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
I have asked her for some photos and now I'm playing the waiting game. I guess I just got overly excited when she only wanted 100 dollars for him because her son was going to school and couldn't take him. Everyone around here wants about 250 and I don't have that kind of money. But I decided for my first Tegu, I wanted something manageable like an Argentine Black and White. I will keep you updated though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.