• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi!

Markie

5 Year Member
Hey,

My name is Markie and I joined this forum because I want to get a tegu by the end of the year. I've already read a lot on this forum and other websites, but I wanted to join because I know I will still have a couple questions about tegus!

I currently have about 15 herps and work with a guy who does educational shows with crocodiles, so needless to say, I do have *some* experience with reptiles.

Ok well, I don't know what else to say on here, so bye!

Markie!

angelrose

5 Year Member
Hi Markie :welc to tegutalk. that sounds interesting :!:
tell us about all of your herps and we love pics 8)

Markie

5 Year Member
Here is what I have! :)

7 Cresteds, 2 RES, a common musk turtle, 2 black rat snakes (1 normal and 1 leucistic), a ball python, a rainbow boa, a leopard gecko, and a dwarf caiman (not really mine.. owned by the guy with the crocs, but I am taking care of it for now!)

And I think that is it.. haha. I wish I could show ya'll some pics, but my camera is a piece of crap and I don't even have a working computer right now.. but maybe some day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980