• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi

Debbie

5 Year Member
I'm Debbie and i'm from Holland.
My Boyfriend (Integraleon) has just registerd to this forum. And i found out that there are also people with Rhacodacylus here :)
So i decided to sign in :-D
Just to read and find out some more about Tegus and talk about Cresties and stuff.....

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the Tegutalk community, glad you guys joined us. :)

And yes, we talk about all types of reptiles here, many of us keep different species. :)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey! Welcome to the site. I am receiving my 7th Crested today!! Quite addicting lil buggers, You can also check out this forum: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/index.php">http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/index.php</a><!-- m --> it's pretty much Rhacodacylus specific, with alot of information. The focus pretty much surrounds Cresties but theres alot on Gargoyles, Chahoua and Leachies as well and other odds and ends. Can't wait to see your pics!!!

2004014538283941353_rs.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
hi, welcome to the forum!! arent cresties awesome lil geckos? i just got one last month and i already have plans for a second! they are so much fun.

post some pics for us in the gecko forum, or in here. :)

leoares27

5 Year Member
I just joined today also...but...
Welcome and please post pics soon!
~chants...<~~"pics, pics, pics"~ :app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980