• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi

clarock

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
That is amazing! I would love to get a pair of chondros but I can't even afford one! lol. how bad is shipping to the US? I am kidding but holy moly that's awesome. is 26 US a lot down there? what kind of goods would that buy. i'm always intrigued by the different lifestyles of nations. i've been to 5 countries in europe and I love how they treat reptiles like Malibu CA treats Chihuahas. so cool!

well u can buy 2 crates of beer (bottle) *indonesian beer* :lol:

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
well it sounds good no idea how much beer is in a crate but two twelve packs for a chondros sounds good to me! lol. still can't find my stylus... crap....

clarock

5 Year Member
with 26 US U can live for 5 days with assumption u spend 50.000 rupiahs each day.....(eat/drink 3 times a day) well u can say that 26 US means alot in here....

Aranha

5 Year Member
Welcome to the warmth of tegutalk.com. You probably wont find a place with nicer people that love tegus ;D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980