• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi

clarock

5 Year Member
Hi..im new here, i just got my tegu a couple hours ago and this forum help me alot about keeping tegu as a pet and deciding to get one. but i still need to learn from you guys. Anyway im from Indonesia and im not really good in english but ill try my best.. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you could join us!! :)

As for spelling, I am not that great either, I have lots of typos and mis-spellings. :)

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
welcome.gif
clarock to the Tegu Forum!

Brat!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
welcome to the forum! you can learn allot here if you listen to these experienced keepers.

Joey

5 Year Member
You definitely will learn a lot if you cant see any information you need feel free to ask us and we will be more then happy to answer your questions.

clarock

5 Year Member
Thx for your warm welcome! :D

@Dave dragon : yeah it's quite expensive here...i bought it for 1.2 million rupiah , well with that amount of money i can get 4 - 5 normal chondro pyhton..

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
clarock said:
Thx for your warm welcome! :D

@Dave dragon : yeah it's quite expensive here...i bought it for 1.2 million rupiah , well with that amount of money i can get 4 - 5 normal chondro pyhton..

According to yahoo, that's $128 bucks. Money exchange all depends on the normal income of the area though. You can get 4 chondros for that?!

clarock

5 Year Member
@apriliaRufo : yep.. 1 USD = 9.300 rupiahs...then chondro price range for normal 250.000 rupiahs it means +/- 26 USD each..

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
That is amazing! I would love to get a pair of chondros but I can't even afford one! lol. how bad is shipping to the US? I am kidding but holy moly that's awesome. is 26 US a lot down there? what kind of goods would that buy. i'm always intrigued by the different lifestyles of nations. i've been to 5 countries in europe and I love how they treat reptiles like Malibu CA treats Chihuahas. so cool!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980