• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

High feeding response

Letrapix

5 Year Member
Hi there, so I've had my Tegu for a couple months now. She's a little over a year. Lately she's been having a very high feeding response whenever I feed her. Out of the enclosure or in the enclosure she still acts the same and will litreally lunge at her food dish if I'm holding it. I feed her daily but the last week I haven't been able to take her out for feeding, she will jump at my hand and act like she's going to bite me. Could I please get any tips idk what wentry wrong. I used to take her out just fine for feeding until recently.

I feed her ground chicken, ground turkey with calcium and she has some berries here and there. She does everything she can't to avoid veggies.

Hi there, so I've had my Tegu for a couple months now. She's a little over a year. Lately she's been having a very high feeding response whenever I feed her. Out of the enclosure or in the enclosure she still acts the same and will litreally lunge at her food dish if I'm holding it. I feed her daily but the last week I haven't been able to take her out for feeding, she will jump at my hand and act like she's going to bite me. Could I please get any tips idk what wentry wrong. I used to take her out just fine for feeding until recently.

I feed her ground chicken, ground turkey with calcium and she has some berries here and there. She does everything she can't to avoid veggies.
I would only feed her out of the enclosure and before you take her out have the dish ready

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu