• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

His name is Ski

k412

5 Year Member
I figured that I would post these here since Bobby said that he is likely a red/b&w cross. He's doing really well, eating mostly every day unless he gets full, I noticed he will stay asleep for 2 days. He has done that twice so far.
I wish that he were still enough to measure him. I wish I had measured him when I first got him too though. He had his second full shed today so i thought I would take the opportunity to take some pictures.
Hope you like.
619secretandski001.jpg

619secretandski002.jpg

619secretandski003.jpg

619secretandski005.jpg

619secretandski009.jpg

619secretandski011.jpg

619secretandski012.jpg

I put him in the sterilite container to get a comparison picture but he is now able to get out of it. Guess I will be shopping for a really big and tall one!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He looks good, and still looks to me to be that cross. Awesome job with him, and thanks for sharing the pics with us!! :)

k412

5 Year Member
Thank you all for the compliments! :-D
He is VERY tame. I usually spend 30 minutes to an hour per day with him to keep him that way. He likes to climb on me when I sit in the bathroom. Sometimes he will just get up on my shoulder and fall asleep.
The tank is a 75. Obviously he's getting a little bigger now and will need an upgrade asap. As soon as i get my car fixed that is my next project.
As soon as I see him pacing I get him out so he has never pooped in his tank yet, thank goodness! He's in my bedroom and I WOULD HATE TO COME HOME TO THAT!
Thanks again everyone. :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980