• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hmm?

Kazzy

5 Year Member
We have a 3 ft female blue tegu at work and our selling price for her is $300, and with my discount...would that be a good deal? I'm thinking about getting her. She's so sweet. Lately, though, my coworker has been feeding live and now she charges at the opening of her cage unless you pick her up quick. I've told him that I'll be feeding her for now on. I'm moving into a house pretty soon, and I'll have room...should I get her?

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Here are some crappy pics of her. I'll try to get better ones tonight:
l_3b71f2a61106836864cab03dd5f02e06.jpg

l_9fd19aa9b195dc5c7d4195cf0ad9453c.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ooh. she is a pretty tegu! i like the black spots down her sides. i dont know if that is a good price but its an awesome tegu!

AB^

5 Year Member
I wouldnt say go for it, you already have 2 tegus (if I remember correctly)
and I would wait until they are full grown and have their permanent cage before considering getting another.

Little tegus are easy once they get big that's when the $$$$ factor and space factor starts really adding up.

dorton

5 Year Member
I agree with AB. I would love to have a red, or chacoan, but wont have either for quite some time with me allready having 2 b/w's.
It is gorgeous, but you really don't "need" another.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just to play devil's advocate, you could buy it and resell it. I'm sure the turn around would be pretty quick and I know some people here have been desperately looking for a female blue. $$$ :twisted:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We have (3) adult Tegu's that take up most of the Family room downstairs in separate 7ft x 3ft enclosures. Definitely a long term investment in time, space & $$$.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
while i do not agree with somebody having another tegu while they do not have full grown animals, maybe you can ship it to somebody that really wants a female blue tegu, i believe there are a couple "desperate" owners that are looking for a female blue

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Just to play devil's advocate, you could buy it and resell it. I'm sure the turn around would be pretty quick and I know some people here have been desperately looking for a female blue. $$$ :twisted:

That's precisely what I was tinking when I said go for it.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
while i do not agree with somebody having another tegu while they do not have full grown animals, maybe you can ship it to somebody that really wants a female blue tegu, i believe there are a couple "desperate" owners that are looking for a female blue

Someone has already contacted me about that, and it's what I'm going to do. I've decided that at the moment I really don't have any room for an adult. In a few months I will though :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980