• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Housing Outside

brianratm

5 Year Member
Does anyone know what the outside temperatures need to be in order to house a Black and White or Red Tegu outside? I guess I'm asking for the safe range of temperatures during the non-hibernation season. Thanks! I'm getting my skinny Black and White from LLLreptile back and shape and I just got a beautiful male Red from Johnny at Tegu Terra.

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
lll reptile ah, same place i got mine, they dont feed them nearly enough at that place. anyways no colder then 50 degress at night and not any hotter then i say 105-110 is the max. i keep my enclosure at around 88 degress ambient warm side with basking around 95 to 100 cool side room temp around low 70s.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029