• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How big is an adult Tegu poop?

Chuey

5 Year Member
and how often do they poop?

Just curious...my little one seems to like to poop on the bed every time he is out. And proportionately speaking I think when he grows big, I wouldn't want him to leave a giant "gift" on my pillow.

jntann

5 Year Member
Hi. usually my b/w tegu poops within a minute or two after eating. that is why I always feed her outside in the yard and it stinks. really really bad........ my tegu does not get near my bed or pillow. when she poops she pees. its is messy. thats why we play outside.....

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
well this is an odd post but mine poops about once a day usually after a morning basking session and before breakfast. mine also only poops in one corner of the enclosure on the far side of where s/he eats and basks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me