• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How Big Is Yours?

TheTeguGurl

Well my male isnt from bobby his hatching date I believe was in 2009 and he is pushing 53in now

Attachments

• DSCF1967.JPG
    DSCF1967.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 2

slideaboot

5 Year Member
sarefina said:
Well my male isnt from bobby his hatching date I believe was in 2009 and he is pushing 53in now

You have an Extreme that isn't from Bobby? Where'd you get it, I'm curious?

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
well its probably from bobby indirectly like mine depending on how old it is and how long ago bobby has been breeding giants

TheTeguGurl

Could be i have no idea! I have heard of other ppl selling Extreme giants other then just Bobby!

I believe he is almost 3 yrs old!

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
My Marble is about 3' 6 or 7 and already pretty heavy. I got him from a reptile store here in town for 250. I never heard of his type till i really went into this giant forum, only to find out what I was playing with. Well he is going to work with me today, so that we can hang in the park afterwards, get some sun

TheTeguGurl

HAHA I know Bobby isnt scarey... No I got my male when he was just alittle over 18in.. The lady had bought him and never did anything with him, so everytime she went to put her hand in the tank he would charge her and huff at her.. So I bought him from her brought him home waited for a wk or so.. and he tamed down right away. He is the biggest baby ever!
[attachment=2435]:heart:my big man is so sweet

Attachments

• DSCF1967.JPG
    DSCF1967.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member