• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

how should i feed my tegus hoppers

damo

5 Year Member
ive just read about feeding my tegu in a feeding bin which i do but i also put hoppers in the viv is this a good idea or not
i have two tegus a black and white male who is a year old and a small female red that is eight months old we have only had them 6 days the female has eaten crickets in the viv nothing in the bin tried her three times and the male has eaten twice in the bin with crickets in the viv tried him last night opend the viv and he didnt move so i took that as he wasnt hungry as he was out quite a lot when we first got him should i carry on with the crickkets or not please advise

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029