• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How to approach

whiteheadnathan

5 Year Member
How do i approach this problem, when i go to take out tegu for the feeding bin he runs under his hide. if im not supose to take him out of his hide how do i get him out to feed him?

Thanks

artist

5 Year Member
you could just feed in its enclosure, (until he gets used to you), but do not take it out of the hide. oh, and make sure that there is nothing that he/she can ingest while feeding. good luck!!!:)

artist

5 Year Member
p.s.
it may just be a trust thing. just let him get used to you, and do not force him into doing something that he is uncomfortable doing. it mat take some time, but you will be very happy a few years down the road. later on, he may be feeding in a separate bin, (which i would recommend anyways) but hive it some time, and with patience, you will have a happy tegu!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me