• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Howdy from Texas

MizM

5 Year Member
Hello! I'm Terri and brand new to the boards. I only have one adult male Argentine B&W tegu, but am getting him an adult female this weekend to add yet another breeding project to my zoo!!

I currently have:
1 black throat monitor
1 veiled chameleon
1 rosy boa
1 breeding pair red-tail boas
1 leopard gecko
36 tarantulas
6 scorpions
6 ferrets
3 cats
1 german shepherd
2 sons :p

I'm also living with about 50 beardies... my brother breeds them and we are staying with him until we find a house here. We are brand new Texans, having lived in CA our entire lives.

Looking forward to learning and sharing!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Welcome to Tegutalk, the best species-specific website. I hope you enjoy your time here. We have a wealth of knowledge within our membership and we're a friendly bunch, too!! I might add, we LOVE photos! Let's see some of your menagerie.

Tux

5 Year Member
Welcome, I hope you find this place as useful and friendly as I have. Now where are those pics!!

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Welcome to the board! You have quite the pet family there. Pictures would be great. 36 tarantulas...that's a little creepy lol....no spiders for me.

Markie

5 Year Member
That's a nice zoo you have going there! 6 ferrets? I can hardly handle one! Haha. I'm in Texas as well! I'm in College Station.. where in Texas did you move to?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980