• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Howdy!

CaptainSpooky

5 Year Member
Hey there folks! I only discovered Tegus about a month ago, but I've really fallen in love with them. I don't plan on getting one for several years and only after I know for sure that I'll be able to take care of one, but this place looked like a good place to start doing intensive research! I know a little bit already, but there's some stuff on how to take care of them that seems contradictory, so hopefully things will get clearer for me as time goes on. This seems to be a well-sized community of friendly people with experience in this field, and I'm looking forward to talking to people and learning more about these magnificent creatures. :]

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! You've come to the perfect place to learn more about tegus! :)

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome aboard, any questions you may have in preparation for getting your future tegu - post away. We'll have the answer for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029