• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hullo

Toirtis

5 Year Member
Newish to the forum, but not new to tegus. My fiance and I currently have 4 reds, soon to be 5 or 6 (on our way to a hoped 3.6 group). We are located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
welcome.jpg

Toirtis

5 Year Member
OK, some pics of 4 of our 5:

Quetzal:

IMG_0157.JPG

Shirty:

IMG_0173.JPG

Tezca:

IMG_0186.JPG

Sangria (newest, just a baby, in the bathroom sink):

IMG_0220.JPG

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Welcome to TeguTalk!! I'm sure everyone here will make you feel right at home. Congrats on your Tegus, they are beautiful. I love the intense color on Quetzal and the contrast in color on Shirty.

I'm currently caring for 4 Reds and 3 Argentine B/W's, plus a 2008 Extreme Giant baby. Some of these Tegus are rescues that are available for adoption.

This is my big boy, Clifford. He came in as part of a large group of rescue animals and has found a permanent home with me. He participates in many of our educational programs.
clifftoadshot.jpg

clifsaginawbodyshot.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.