• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I don't know just yet...

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I have two males and a female crestie I'm considering selling. Here are the cresties:
Male #1 (Rocks) - $350 + shipping
l_13f43c167672e87da2fd45b970ddb720.jpg

Male #2 (Jude) - $175 + shipping
l_a1dd206e2b4ce93239d2d152455564a1.jpg

Female (bred with Rocks) - $175 + shipping
l_95b9afbe74c8227ce28ca02c4032f5d0.jpg

I also have three juvie male leopard geckos (2 GORGEOUS tangerines and 1 normal/high yellow) that I'm looking to sell. All males, and I really don't need anymore males. I can do $100 + shipping for all of them, or $55 each for the tangs and $40 for the normal/high yellow (+ shipping).

Oh, and I have this Ameiva. He's cool, but taking up space right now. I'm really trying to expand and can't with these critters. The Ameiva is only $30 + shipping.

Not really in a hurry to sell the cresties, but the others I'm ready to let them go. OBO on them. No trades please. I need to make room for my tegus!

Markie

5 Year Member
Not really interested in anymore cresteds right now, but I just had to comment on how beautiful those first two are! Love them.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
what kind of ameiva is it and how long have you had it? most ameivas dont last long in captivity so im just wondering. i had one before i got my cresties.

i also have no more room for animals right now. i have a crestie and a frog and another crestie (maybe 2) on the way. the males are beautiful!! if i had the money and room i would buy at least one of them maybe both. what morph is the female? she doesnt look like anything special to me but it might just be the lighting.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone! I have no idea about that ameiva, but he seems to be doing fine. The place I got him from had him for a LONG time before I got him.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
wow. thats cool. if i had the room i might take him but i really dont right now. i had a tiger ameiva before.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
He's very pretty, and only about 8-10 inches long. Just needs some work. Does NOT like to be handled, lol.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol yeah they dont like to be handled at all. they are a look dont touch species.

here is a picture of my old tiger ameiva Jasper. does he look like this?

DSCN10400001.jpg

Kazzy

5 Year Member
May be willing to trade for baby chacoan/argentine/red tegus or female leopard geckos (adult!)

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I have kept and bred the Green Ameivas. They are very cool. The ones I had were from the island of Barbados. If you like Tegus and don't have alot of room the ameiva is the way to go. As long as the Humiddity is kept high they do fine in captivity. They lay huge eggs for their size too. Another similar lizard is the Dwarf Keeled Tegu. They are beautiful as babies very purple color and they are parthenagenic also. So if you have 2 of them you have a pair.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Very cool. So keep his/her humidity up? Good, I mist every night. Should I give him/her a soaking bowl?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I used 6 inches of peat moss in the aquarium I used. I used live and fake plants rocks and logs. They burrow in the soil and make tunnels and they loved it. Mine layed eggs and everything. I misted the cage at night and used a large water pan. I never saw them soak. But they didn't really need to the way I kept them. Just keep the peat moss damp and they do the reast themselves. Yours looks to be female but Juvie males look like that too. Most males have Blue on their back legs and the green goes from the head all the way down the back. If yours is over a year or so old then I would say it is a female.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
$250 + shipping for Rocks
$175 + shipping for Jude
The rest are sold.
Can do OBO on Rocks and Jude. No trades

Kazzy

5 Year Member
BUMP! 50% goes to my latest rescued bearded dragon for his next vet visit, shot, and medicine. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029