• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I got to see my little man today!!!

dorton

5 Year Member
He decided to grace me with his presence today! I haven't seen him since Nov 19th. He came out and chilled with me, so I let him soak for a little bit. I sure have missed the little guy :(
I offered him some food and he has no intrest in it, I guess when(if I let him go) he digs back down hew will be out for a while again.
I was curious so I weighed him. He is less than 4 grams from his weight last month right before he went into brumation.
I'll probably add some pics in a little bit.
Later
Justin

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome bro, at least he came out, mine have been down for a long time now. They still have a long time yet to go before I will get to see them. :?

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Oh thats Great!

I haven't seen Slayer for almost 6 weeks and I miss him so much.

Hurry up Springtime!

Brat!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's always nice to see them come out. Mine do it every few weeks. It's a joy to have them. :)

dorton

5 Year Member
dec07.jpg

Lil Man :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029