• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

i had the most funny moment ever!

Jer723

5 Year Member
ok so me and my 13 in. red tegu are bonding right, and i wanted to let him roam, but hes still small so i dont want to lose him anywhere, and i have a big tub so i figured id sit in there with him and bond, lol. but when i sat down in the tub with him he sniffed around and was gettin used to me and he felt the need to climb into my shorts when i wasnt looking! it scared the crap out of me! so i jumped up and pulled off my shorts slowly as not to hurt him. and then he proceded to sleep in my shorts in the tub, was this because he was scared, or because hes used to me and my scent. or a combination of both. all in all this was a great bonding moment for me and my tegu! lol

kethry

5 Year Member
ya i had something like that before.. I was watching tv and let my tegu free roam my tegu cant fit anywhere and the dogs are scared of him so im not worried, then out of know where his sharp claws are clawing up my back to my head i jumped up off the couch.I started to watching him making sure he wont fall then... he see a opening in my shirt and goes for it...... then about 2mins later he happly at home in my bra..... preveted tegu :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.