• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I just got my baby Tegu

Oreo-Tegu

i just bought a white and black tegu he's only four months old what should I feed him, how often should I feed him , how should his be set up any advice would help. I used to have an Argus monitor not so long ago I don't know if it's similar to that.

Jessicak

Feed him as often as he will eat. Because it's winter, he might not eat much. I feed roaches, crickets, pinky mice, scrambled or raw eggs, shrimp and ground turkey with calcium power. A lot of people feed fruits like blueberries

Jessicak

Set up is similar I'm sure. Hot end with a basking spot around 115 and a cool end with a hide on both so he can pick where he wants to be. Some peoples tanks are pretty plain and others are really elaborate with decorations etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu