• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I need dubias!

GraphiK

5 Year Member
I'm looking for breeding pairs of dubias to get my colony whipped back into shape. Make me some offers! :)

chris allen

5 Year Member
Email Jason, his site is <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://theroachguy.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://theroachguy.com/</a><!-- m --> , he is the man.....
chris allen

Terry

5 Year Member
Those are some great prices. $65 for 330 mix sizes. Man its like $350 for 400 here, well atleast where I have looked.

GraphiK

5 Year Member
wyattroa said:
I have dubias, but how can you tell if they are a breeding pair?
robert

Adult females don't have wings, adult males do. :)

b-dubia_00.jpg

The roach on the left is male the one on the right is female.

chris allen

5 Year Member
Im serious, Jason is one of the few "awesome" people I have dealt with. I have to say, im very happy with the two main bug guys I use.

Jason the roach guy for roaches and Courtland at coldbloods.com for crickets/supers.

wyattroa

5 Year Member
i know how to tell them apart.. I just didnt know if there was something else to make a "mating" pair. lol

Chuey

5 Year Member
I can vouch that Jason is great. We started with 2K roaches. Since the beards slowed down their eating for the winter we've probbie doubled the amount of roaches that we have now. The only thing is now that we have a giant colony, they eat all the time! 4 oranges, two cups of cat food and bowl of water crystals are devoured in 24 hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029