• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

i need to sell my ackies asap

lotsareps

5 Year Member
so far i haven't had much luck selling my ackies but i'ma try again

they appear to be a 2:1 but i'm not positive
they're a bit skittish but they don't bite and they're all great eaters and very active

$600 is what i've dropped my price to for the entire trio

local pickup or i'll deliver them (within 100 miles)
if need be i may be able to ship

BSM

5 Year Member
I actually sold my Kimberly rock to buy extra food for my animals and another trio of yellows (juvs). I wouldn't mind adding more ackies but im spending so much on food with 14 monitors to feed plus im trying to save up for that shed but that money keeps disappearing :hifit

I will try and send some emails around for you to help you out.

Bryan

lotsareps

5 Year Member
thanks a lot! i really need the space and the money and since i'm moving soon i need them to find a new home

lotsareps

5 Year Member
ok i've decided to sell them either as a single, pair, or trio

the female is starting to get picked on and not getting as much food so she's definitely for sale by herself (i'll be trying to fatten her back up until someone wants her)

the two males are for sale either as a pair or separately

since i'm in need of the money and space i'm going for $250 obo per ackie ($200 flat for the female since she's the smallest)

lotsareps

5 Year Member
here's a few pics of them

this one's the largest ackie
P1010306.jpg

here's the medium one
P1010304.jpg

and here's the small female
P1010308.jpg

i'm really hoping someone will make an offer. going too low is not going to get you anything
if the prices i named are too high message me and we can negotiate
i'm really in need of the space more than the cash but the money is nice too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980