• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I showed JD, AKA Got_Tegus the door

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I showed JD, AKA Got_Tegus the door. Seems he has been emailing my members here to try to get them to leave and join another site that is owned by a true proven scumbag. If you got an email from JD, mark it as spam and delete it from your emails.
Seems some people are just rotten to the core, playing dirty crap like this, with no respect or regard for anyone else, this type of person is not needed or wanted here.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am sorry to say this, but I have changed the settings here, you can no longer see someones email address, if you email them, it must go through this board, private messages still work as well for contacting each other.

I will not allow any spamming of my members, if caught you will be shown the door.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wow, thanks Varnyard. It nice to know that your activly looking out for the privacy of your memebers.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yea, I really tried to take JD under my wing, but you see where it got me. And just looking back at all the times he claimed Johnny was rotton too, thats just sad. I guess he just likes rotten people. :roll:

Jefroka

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Yea, I really tried to take JD under my wing, but you see where it got me. And just looking back at all the times he claimed Johnny was rotton too, thats just sad. I guess he just likes rotten people. :roll:

Sorry you had to experience this Bobby, truly a stab in the back & to think someone you gave your undevoted, precious time to. Oh, well we live and learn.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980