• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

i think im gonna get a yearling

damo

5 Year Member
ive got te choice of either a yearling o som at about 8 or 9 months the yearling is a black and white male and the younger are reds not sure on the sex which would be the best choice as a pet

Aranha

5 Year Member
I personally prefer the black and whites but reds are great aswell. I was planning to get a red a year ago but i bought me another B&W that went sick so i gave it away to a guy with more experience than me and hes fine! :). As long as u stay away from colombians it should work out fine and the younger the tegu the bigger chance that it will turn out dog tame. You should check Vanyards taming posts aswell becose they really work. My B&W is about 15 months now and even tho hes mostly on crack and really curious he has never ever bitten me.

Love my tegu! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980