• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I updated my website!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have been working on my website, I wanted to upload some new pics and change some of the information, I am not quite done with it yet, but let me know what you guys think of what I have so far:

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.Varnyard-Herps-Inc.com">www.Varnyard-Herps-Inc.com</a><!-- w -->

NDreptile

5 Year Member
Bobby, the site looks great! Just one thought as I was glancing at it, myself being interested in getting a baby red from you there is no mention of what type of payments you accept, not a huge deal. But since I was wondering what do you accept for deposits.

gebris353

5 Year Member
Looking great Bobby, dont know if it's me but I can see 4 pics in the main page and the 3rd is not completly visible, it's like you put it next to the other instead of in the next line. Another thing you should add is a pic from a red one in the main so when they enter the site they get hooked from both species! :-D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys, there is a red on the main page, and the pictures are all inline on my computer. I use Internet Explorer, that might be why it is different.

I will also fix the deposit page.

Tails

5 Year Member
Looks great :-D I always get jealous when I see pics o your Tegus... I can't wait for mine to be full grown, lol. Only thing i would change would be at the bottom of the Extreme Giants page I'd change You to You've (my boyfriend has spent the past 3 years turning me into a grammar freak :roll: ). Other than that it's awesome

~Tails

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok, I will change it just for you, lol. :)

I am still working on it, what do you guys think of the new background?

gebris353

5 Year Member
Yeah you are right Bobby, it was me and my Opera browser, I loads perfect using IE and I can see the red one now, that was the pic I couldnt see before :p

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
your sites looking great! If only you had a blue tegu section.... ;) . I may have to buy one of your argentines this year after seeing the great pics :lol:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys!!

Well I did a bunch more to it, and it looks great on FireFox, IE is not looking as good, but I am just about finished.

If you get one from me it will not be a Blue, but I should have a few BnWs this season.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan