• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

if youve ever had a baby tegu

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
That's great bmx we have to.meet up since we the only.ones in NY

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Scott Hogge

chitodadon said:
That's great bmx we have to.meet up since we the only.ones in NY

MacGyver: "I can see NYC from my front porch."

[attachment=4890]

Attachments

• IMG_20120824_101702.jpg
    IMG_20120824_101702.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea I see it.that's cool.did.u.hear about.the shooting.across the street from the empire state building.today

We r neighbors cool need to.come to.your house and let Zeus free roam because I have carpet everywhere

Scott Hogge

Damn. I hadn't until you mentioned it but I just read the news. I guess that explains why there are a bunch of choppers hovering over the empire state building now. I just took a pic. They are small so u gotta zoon in, but there are like 5 of em just hovering there still at 11:15 am

[attachment=4891]

Attachments

• IMG_20120824_110814.jpg
    IMG_20120824_110814.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8

larissalurid

Mine I've had 3.5 weeks and he's been so freaked out that I can't touch him. I mean he let me rub his chin once, but was so scared later he was tail whipping. The first week he was bolting into his hides when people walked in the room. Since then I haven't tried to touch him (that was a week after i got him, n the whole first week i didnt bother him at all) but he's been getting used to people being in the room or opening the cage and wont run away. I've just been sticking my hand close to him but he breathes really heavy and freaks out. He's extremely scared of people T_T I feel like this is going to take a LONG LONG time to even get to hold him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980