• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Iguana </3

BillieJeAn

I have to rehome my Iguana because I am moving and do not have the room for him to come along
He's a part of my family, and I am not willing to hand him off to anyone.
What I really want to do is donate him to a local zoo, does anyone know how I could go about doing this?
any suggestions will help
thanks

BillieJeAn

He's three feet long
I don't want a rehoming fee, I just want to find a good place for him to go. I'm trying to get in touch with the local zoo but i'm not having any luck

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Zoos won't always take in unwanted reptiles. You can try the greenigsociety.org. They have an adoption page and are very ig knowledgeable. I have a green ig and I know how attached we get to them. :)

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i could take him in but i cant afford the shipping cost right now =/. the only place to drop of reptiles around here are the misc animal shelters but they make you pay to drop em off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980