• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Im amazed at what my tegu eats

mguy

5 Year Member
Here is a list of his diet: Ground Turkey, Chicken Gizzards, Scrambled Eggs, Mice, Talapia, Grapes, Cherry Tomatoes. IF you have any suggestions please respond

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
have you tried chicken breast or beef kidneys? those along with the telapia, gizzards and eggs were a big hit around my tegus. oh and the mice too lol! i also fed them ground beef, uncooked shrimps(rare treat), beef liver, chicken hearts and a few other items just to make sure they had a wide variety of food, thats probably why the grew so much lol!

G

Mine loves chicken hearts, salmon, grasshoppers (in a can) mealworms, crickets, the ocassional gelato ;) blueberries, pineapple, and we're still experimenting. His favorite is mice though.

striggs

5 Year Member
Besides what was already mentioned, I've fed mine earthworms, chicks, chicken necks, ground chicken, kiwi & cherries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu