• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I'm Back!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Hey everyone...what has it been, at least a year since I've been on here?? In case no one recognizes my username, my name is Katie, and I had three Argentine tegus (Xander, Abeni, and Aiden) and I used to breed geckos and I miss them dearly. Hopefully once I move out of this tiny apt. I can get another one from Bobby, and can't wait! Here's what I have now:
1 Bearded dragon, unsexed. Been calling him/her Booger until I get a name figured out.
10 Gallon fish tank - 1 Female betta, 1.1 Rainbow Shiners, 5 Rosy red and Fat head Minnows
10 Gallon fish tank #2 - 1.1 Unidentified cray fish, 5 rosy red and fat head minnows, several mystery snails and ghost shrimp
29 Gallon fish tank - 16 ish Marbled cray fish (these things are weird...they clone themselves!), Mystery snails, Ghost shrimp, and 5 rosy red and fat head minnows
1 Cat....named Lightbulb :roll:

G

I have some fiddler crabs that I`ve had for over a year ... They are interesting and molt now and then ... They are easy to keep and once you get into feeding them you only have to change the water every six weeks or so . I feed blood worms and flakes .. They don`t seem to care for shrimp pellets and it clouds the water . I keep them in a ten gallon tank at room temperature with no filtration .. You can take them out and let them walk around ..They lay eggs but with my set up don`t hatch ..

G

I would enjoy the crayfish more too .. Especially if they breed successfully.. or at least reproduce .. They are fascinating!!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
They are rather easy to breed, at least most species. My unidentified pair, the male has tried to breed with the female. They are still young though. Really fun to watch, and I'm working on getting them to eat from my hands!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me