• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I'm new, not only here but to Forums in general... Help!

Jeska

So I decided to make my own little topic for the time being. I have been on a forum once upon a time but not sure how it works here. I don't know what questions to ask, just some things on how to get my self situated on the forum.
My name is Jeska I own 1 tegu, and 1 on the way this summer. No questions yet for them, I'm just trying to get a feel for this site. I will mention Mr. Bobby Hill is super helpfull, but I don't want to bug him about how to use a forum. I did find these fun... :doh Cuz I have a feeling I will be like that shortly after I figur this out. Thanks for the help... from anybody.

*Jeska*

Jeska

First off I wanna say thanks for the reply, and look... I found the reply button! lol

Well I have a Columbian named "Bean" for now its "Mr Beans" untill I get off my lazy butt and find out what "it" really is. He is almost a year I will say, and I fairly smalll. I got him from a friend who got him for a present for me. I have owned tegus in the past and they knew I have been wanting one (not so much a Colubian) so its the thought that counts. He is an a$$hole 5000, but I can deal w/ it. He loves life and hates everybody else but my dog. He will try to attack everything, but I let him run around my room and he has made best friends w/ my chihuahua mix. Quite frankly I am jealous. But he is one of the fam now.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jeska, first and formost... Welcome to Tegu Talk!!!

Forums, especially this one, are reaaaallllllly easy. Just go to the appropriate folder/section for whatever topic you want to talk about and make a post. No one is going to be very picky about what folder/section you use so don't every worry about "is this the right place". If it's too far off base the Mod can simply move the thread.

Really the only two things you can do "wrong" here is A) be a jerk... which I doubt you'll have a problem with... and B) Start an off topic conversation in someone else's thread. This is very appoying to the original poster in the thread, especially if they do not feel their questions have been adequately answered. But you/we are always welcome to start a new thread to talk about our other ideas.

Oh, one other thing... it is absolutely mandatory that you get an account at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.photobucket.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.photobucket.com</a><!-- w --> and post pictures of your Tegu. ESPECIALLY ones of your Tegu and you Chihuahua. That just sounds too adorable not to share...

There is a search feature on the forum to help you look for existing threads on a specific topic. Using this you will be able to answer almost any question you have here. But still feel free to start a new thread anytime you have a question. If you ever aren't sure if your idea/question is "worthy" of a new thread, just add pictures and we will love it ;)

Jeska

Hey Thanks so much Toby, that is some super helpful info! I will definately have to get a photo bucket, cuz I do have tons of pics that would be fun to share. Now I have something to do while I'm @ work. lol

Thanks again!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan