• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

im new

bella60407

5 Year Member
how much is too much food for my new baby tegu, hes 3 mo. old i dont want to overfeed him. ive read that they will over eat so.... i feed him in seperate box, crickets mainly, and ground turkey, with the fruits hell take and going to start the pinkies this week (only once a wk correct?) i know people probably shaking their head at me, new owner didnt research before i bought him but you got to start somewhere right, im now fully aware of the comitment and am fully dedicated, have other reptiles in home for over yr now, i just fell in love. forgive me lol,
by the way hello and im glad i have somewhere to come for questions :) im 29 yr old female from the middle of nowhere, i drive school bus, have three children, my obsession with snakes started when i was very young, i would catch garter snake and put them in a five gallon bucket and play with them all afternoon, my mom would yell at me and say they smell, i didnt care lol, when i grew up i started working on a farm with horses and tried to save rat snake that got its TONGUE stuck in the valve of our hose, well needless to say it died, so i replaced it with a banded albino cali king snake, then i bought a veiled cham, my new blk/wht columbian tegu (i know, i bought the harder one to tame), a house cat, and a quarter horse. i come to find the reptiles are like tattoos, i cant get enough
i promise before i get the gecko ive been eyeing im going to read up before he comes home
so i hope i hear from someone soon tata for now

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
It actualy sounds like your doing ok right now :) For my knowledge you can't really overfeed a tegu untill its done growing, so let it eat as much as it can right now. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kid3zoo